Fan Art I Have Done of Other People's Comical Creations
- Medea Lee Sunflower, the crazy schoolmarm from Stephen Sakurai's excellent Muertitos.
- Some fanart of Alice Otter from Miguel Estrugo's Alice Otter. It's the cutest webcomic in existance! It'll make your teeth hurt in a good way!
- It's the cast of Adam Prosser's Night Shift, all duded up for a night on the town. Hola! A strip for the ages. It's got slacker mummies! By the by, I once did an April Fool's day guest strip for him. And he was such a nice guy that he never even pointed out that it sucked! What a guy!
- And now it's Adam Prosser's Amazon Space Rangers. Not my best pic, but Missy came out kinda cute. This comic is neato torpedo. It's got Crash Landerson!
- It's Sashi from Matt Trepal's Fight, Cast or Evade. The pic's not too bad. I rather like the way his feet came out. And wouldya believe it, I even did a guest strip for Matt once? You can recognize my contribution by the sudden drop in comic quality. Seriously, I love this strip. It's got Commie dragons!
- Oddities upon oddities! It's Dragonfly's Latex Blue, probably the single most bizarre web comic in existance. It rules, go read it. It'll hurt your bain in a good way. It's got revolutionary bats! Hey, know what? I did a crappy guest comic for him once. Notice I even tried to color it! Dragonfly is one seriously messed up guy, so this comic might not be any good but at least it's appropriate.
- It's the Flying Red Bells, an alien band from Daniel Willingham's Space Losers. Go read! It's got Losers! In space!
- It's Ted and Amanda from ZGGT's The Corruption of Ted. It's keen. It's got aliens with forks on their heads!
Bas Relief Illuminated Scripts Memento Mori